The Summerfest 2010 M&I Stage is just to the north of the Marcus Amphitheater. It's one of the biggest free stages on the festival grounds. When I ventured over there to see Elvis Costello last summer, I couldn't get close enough because I was late. I have to think that well over 5000 people could crowd that area with no problem.
The following are the M&I stage headline acts for 2010:
- June 24 it's Night Ranger and Led Zepplin 2
- June 25 Think Floyd USA/The American Pink Floyd Show
- June 26 Uriah Heap 10pm with Savoy Brown at 3pm
- June 27 B.B. King
- June 28 Blue Oyster Cult
- June 29 Weird Al Yankovic with local act Tyler Traband as support at 6:30pm
- June 30 The Moody Blues
- July 1 The B52's
- July 2 Yes
- July 3 Peter Frampton
- July 4 Average White Band
This is certainly a "classic rock lineup" with the exception of the B52's. If you are headed to the M&I stage, do yourself a favor and get there a few hours before the show. That might get you a bit closer to the stage. Summerfest runs June 24th through July 4th this year.
Post a Comment